Terms and Conditions
Your use of this website is subject to the following Terms & Conditions of Use, which you are deemed to accept by using the website.
When using this web site you agree:
" not to do anything which will or might damage, interfere with, disrupt access to, interrupt or impair the functionality of the material available on the sites;
" not to post, distribute or otherwise upload any defamatory, offensive, infringing, obscene, indecent or otherwise unlawful or objectionable material or information or send any chain letters, junk mail, 'spamming' material or any other form of bulk communication;
" not to threaten, harass, stalk, abuse, disrupt or otherwise violate the rights of others, including individuals' privacy rights; not to make any unauthorised, false or fraudulent orders, bookings or request for services;
" not to obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorised access to the sites
" not to, cause or permit anything to be done that may infringe, damage or interfere with any intellectual property rights of LONGDOG PRODUCTIONS or any of our associated companies or third parties. Also, not to do anything that is otherwise unlawful or which may cause any liability for us or any other LONGDOG business interest.
" If your conduct on the LONGDOG PRODUCTIONS site or use of or any other LONGDOG site or Business interest causes us loss, damage or other costs, you shall be responsible for reimbursing these costs.
" In the event that any term of these Terms & Conditions of Use is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of these Terms & Conditions of Use shall remain valid and enforceable.
" Nothing in these Terms & Conditions of Use shall restrict or exclude any liability that we have to any party which cannot be excluded by law. These Terms & Conditions of Use shall be governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Variation of these terms & conditions of use
LONGDOG PRODUCTIONS reserves the right to vary these Terms & Conditions of Use from time to time. Such variations become effective immediately upon the posting of the varied Terms & Conditions of Use on the website. By continuing to use the website you will be deemed to accept such variations.
Intellectual Property Rights & Copyright
The LONGDOG PRODUCTIONS name and logos are subject to copyright as are all our trading names and logos and may not be used without LONGDOG PRODUCTIONS written permission.
As are, any and all copyright, trademark rights, database rights, patent rights and any other intellectual property rights in text, graphics, audio, video or image files, content, software, data and information displayed on, or available from, LONGDOG PRODUCTIONS or any other LONGDOG PRODUCTIONS business interest.
This includes the organisation and layout of the sites, material on this website and the underlying software that's owned by us or our licensors and suppliers. You agree that all these materials are available for your personal use only, and you may not copy, modify, alter, publish, broadcast, distribute, sell or transfer any such materials without our written permission.
If you submit content to us, it is on the basis that we can reproduce and display this content as we see fit.
Information and Opinion
Whilst we take every care to ensure that the information on this website is accurate and complete, some of it may be supplied to us by third parties and we may be unable to check its accuracy or completeness. You are advised to verify the accuracy of any information before relying on it. We will not accept any liability arising from any inaccuracy or omission in the information. The information on this website does not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of LONGDOG PRODUCTIONS.
Promotions & competitions
From time to time, we (or selected third parties) may include competitions, promotions or other offers on this website. Each such offer shall be subject to its own express terms and may not be available in all jurisdictions.
Competition terms and conditions
These rules apply to all prize promotions including free draws, prize competitions and instant win offers. Depending on the nature of the competition there may be additional rules.
1. Promotions are open to UK residents aged 18 and over.
2. Prizes are non-transferable, non-negotiable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
3. LONGDOG PRODUCTIONS and the promoter reserve the right to substitute the prize for another prize of equal value.
4. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY to enter the competitions unless otherwise stated on the promotional activity with a specific competition.
5. By entering the prize draw, the entrant agrees to be bound by the rules and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material accompanying the promotion.
7. It is assumed that by entering competitions which, if won, could result in time off work, your employer is in agreement to time off. When dates are specified they cannot be altered.
8. Depending on the nature of the prize, its use or enjoyment may be subject to further conditions or restrictions.
9. Winners will be notified by email on the day of the draw. Winners have five (5) business working days to respond in full to the email or another winner will be drawn.
10. By entering the promotion, the winner(s) consent(s) to any publicity generated as a result of the promotion, and use on the LONGDOG PRODUCTIONS website at any time.
11. Prize draws are open to all residents of the UK, except employees of, LONGDOG PRODUCTIONS the promoter and their immediate families, the promoters advertising agency and sales promotion consultancy, and anyone else connected with the creation and administration of the promotion.
12. The website Editor's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
13. Only one entry per person. Spammers will be disqualified.
LONGDOG PRODUCTIONS will not accept responsibility for loss through technical fault, incomplete, illegible or other damaged entries. Proof of entry is not automatically proof of receipt.
14. The promotional draw is held by. LONGDOG PRODUCTIONS
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
Linking to our website
Links to other websites
On this website you may be offered automatic links to other websites. Whilst we hope you will be interested in those websites, you acknowledge that their owners may be independent from us and we do not endorse or accept any responsibility for their content.
We will use reasonable endeavours to ensure that the website does not contain or promulgate any viruses or other malicious code. However, it is recommended that you should virus check all materials downloaded from the website and regularly check for the presence of viruses and other malicious code. We exclude to the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws all liability (other than liability for death or personal injury) in connection with any damage or loss caused by computer viruses or other malicious code originating or contracted from the website.